||Paradigm Partners have worked with a wide variety of public, private, education, NHS and voluntary sector organisations looking to improve their approaches to performance management.
As well as appraisal training and skills for performance improvement (feedback, objective setting, handling resistance etc.) they have designed approaches to performance review, integrated performance related pay, and developed competency based systems.
On the wider training front, assignments have included:-
- review of product training in a large Call Centre, with recommendations for restructuring, role specifications, coaching plans etc
- individual management coaching for international insurance company aimed at enhancing approaches to key account management
- training programmes in performance management, coaching, motivation, presentation skills, assertiveness etc
- design of approaches to management development for high street retailer opening 25 stores each year.
- Project managed competency framework design covering 600 roles, to be used in pay, recruitment, performance management etc.
- Psychometric/360 profiling and development planning for 30+ partners of a major law firm