I’m a business orientated human resource and employment law consultant, specialising in boosting individual and organisational performance by enabling managers and directors to act with confidence when tackling issues that may present potential legal problems.
What do I do?
I use my background in line management, corporate HR, and HR consulting for a major law firm to:-
- remove anxieties and explode the myths of employment law in order to increase managerial confidence – my executive briefings are delivered to delegates from hundreds of organisations each year
- run a variety of employment law related training programmes.
- ensure effective employee engagement, particularly through formal trade union and non TU consultation arrangements such as Works Councils. I co-authored the IDS Thomson Reuters Information and Consultation Guide.
- improve approaches to performance management
- provide mediation, disciplinary investigations and assistance with difficult terminations
- reduce absenteeism, and
- provide generalist HR consultancy support – you can pick up details of our SME Support package.
How could these services benefit your organisation?
- increased managerial confidence
•improved performance, attendance and conduct
•prevention of expensive mistakes
•reduced negative PR coverage
•assurance that diversity issues are properly addressed
•higher levels of employee engagement
•release of valuable HR resources, because managers will be more competent
•fulfilment of ‘due diligence’ requirements of various ACAS Codes of Practice and Guidance
To find out more, or to get in touch, go to our web site now or call on 0161 928 3213.